Employment – 6 Months
The Galen Centre for Health & Social Policy is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Officer for an initial period of 6 months.
The Project Officer is part of the Galen Centre for Health & Social Policy (Galen Centre) programmes and projects capacity. The Project Officer will be involved in programme/ project development and implementation; coordination of capacity building initiatives, strategic workshops and consultations; and supporting the Research Officer.
• Responsible for development, management and implementation of workplans, projects and initiatives
• Conduct research activities in support of the Research Officer
• Generate project reports, proposals and summaries
• Support various programmatic and project coordination needs of the Galen Centre
• Assist in identifying potential programmes/ projects opportunities
• Identify, build and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Represent Galen Centre at related events
• Carry out other requests or directions as determined by the Chief Executive
• Work From Home
• Office as necessary and when possible
• Relevant undergraduate degree
• At least two years of relevant professional experience preferred
• Excellent command of English and good command of Bahasa Melayu
• Experience in project and programme management
• Able to produce detailed and accurate work under tight deadlines, with a keen eye for consistency and detail
• Has knowledge of human rights and NGO environment in Malaysia, is an advantage
Please send CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: Monday, 28 December 2020